For whom is a surf trip with Sudden Rush suitable for?
Our surf tour offer is aimed at all those who like to move on their holiday and want to actively organize their time by the sea.
The surf level does not matter – No matter if bloody beginner or advanced surfer, we have the right offer for all needs.
But it’s not just surfing that should be the focus. It is important for us to bring the country and its inhabitants closer, for which surfing is perfect thanks to the contact with the locals and their surfing culture.
Do I pay more when I book through Sudden Rush?
No! Sudden Rush always guarantees you the most economical price and offers all packages at the official price. Smaller differences excluded due to currency fluctuations. Sudden Rush only charges you the one-time fee of CHF 60 / EUR 50 for our consulting services to you.
Why do I benefit from booking through Sudden Rush?
Sudden Rush Travel means authentic surfing trips, from surfers to surfers! The entire Sudden Rush team consists of surfers who are happy to share their experiences and adventures with you. We know the destinations and our partners personally, so you can benefit first-hand from our information. Our destinations are well thought out and gently selected. With us, you always have a reliable contact person and can enjoy your trip without hesitation.
Am I too old/young to surf?
You should feel comfortable in the water and be able to swim safely in the sea. This applies, of course, especially to children (children’s courses on request, usually from the age of about 7 years). With the right destination, the right surf package incl. experienced Surf Coach & good equipment everyone finds their own personal happiness in the ocean.
When is the best time to surf?
Important factors in the selection are your number of vacation days, your surfing level, your expectations for weather/temperatures, your travel budget and also your interests regarding country and culture. If you lose the overview of the many destinations online, you can, of course, contact us at any time by phone or e-mail. We are happy to suggest suitable destinations for you and accompany you during your decision-making.
Which is the best day of travel? Do I always have to book for 1 week?
Arrival days vary depending on the destination. For some offers, the arrival days are predetermined, while for others you can arrive/depart on any given day of the week.
As a rule, the number of nights can be adjusted (with a few exceptions).
What choice do I have regarding the accommodation?
Depending on the destination, there is the appropriate roof over your head for every budget and every wish. Be it a tent on a campsite, a cabin on a boat, an apartment on the coast, a bungalow directly on the sea or a single, double and multi-bedroom in a surf camp. In this way, we also meet the different demands of solo travelers, groups, couples, and families.
How does booking with Sudden Rush Travel work?
- You can send us a request via the request form (website), mail or phone call.
- Our advice: If you do not yet know your destination and find the decision difficult, the Sudden Rush Travel Team will be at your disposal at any time and will search for the ideal surfing destination based on your specifications (travel dates, number of people, accommodation request), your ideas/wishes, availability and travel time (especially in terms of surfing conditions). This advice can be done by e-mail, by phone or in person at the Sudden Rush Travel Shop.
- Our offer: As soon as the desired destination is known, we check the availability and send you a non-binding offer by e-mail. The accommodation is reserved for a few days (depending on availability & demand) so that you can check the offer in peace and plan other factors such as flight connections etc.
- Your questions: During the booking process, you will always receive our support. The Travel Team will answer all questions in case of ambiguity and make appropriate changes to the offer if desired.
- Your commitment: As soon as the details have been clarified and the offer is accepted, you will send us your booking promise in writing (by e-mail).
- Our confirmation: We will confirm your booking by e-mail and then send you the travel documents and the invoice by email.
- Payment: After receiving our invoice (incl. account details & payment slip) you can pay for your trip. After receipt of the invoice, a deposit of 50 is mandatory, the remaining payment must be made no later than 30 days before arrival. For short-term bookings (less than 30 days before arrival), the total amount will be charged immediately.
- Your journey: Let’s go, now nothing stands in the way of your surfing trip!
Can I book flights through Sudden Rush?
We are happy to offer you a corresponding flight option in parallel with the surf travel offer. To do this, we need the desired flight details, the departure airport and the names of all travelers including date of birth (all details according to the passport).
Can I also book a rental car through Sudden Rush?
We do not have our own fleet, but we do have a great rental car service provider.
Car insurance is always included, so you can answer the question for supplementary insurance at the counter. The prices are also very attractive.
On request, we can also send you an offer on the offer of the trip.
Can I pay for the booked surfing trip by credit card?
Payment by credit card is not possible. We always send the invoice electronically to your e-mail address you have mentioned, so that you can easily settle it via your e-banking.
Can I travel with children? Are there courses for children?
Many of our offers are family-friendly and also include surf lessons for children. If there are infants, parents can take turns to attend the surf course and on request, a babysitter can be arranged at some destinations.
What happens if I want to rebook or cancel my booked trip?
What happens if the sea and/or the weather does not play along on-site?
Surfing depends on the elements of nature: weather, wind, waves, etc. Sudden Rush can, of course, neither guarantee perfect waves nor sunny days, so refunds are excluded due to the wave situation. But thanks to our know-how and our well-considered destination selection, wave-free days are a rarity.
Can I apply to Sudden Rush for a job at a surf camp?
The employment of surf coaches, volunteers, kitchen aids, etc. is outside Sudden Rush’s remit. Therefore, we cannot help you in that case. This is done by the surf camps, surf schools and resorts on their own. Sudden Rush Travel therefore does not process or forward any requests.