Welcome to LAAX! The Region of Flims Laax Falera is the perfect fit if you like to spend your holidays on your bike Embedded in a magnificent mountain world, the 330-kilometres-long network of trails lets bikers’ hearts beat faster. All you need for biking, you’ll find within close proximity. Furthermore, you can sunbathe and cool down by the various lakes, listen to the relaxing sound of rivers and toast to another successful mountain bike day at sunset.
But there’s more to an all-round successful camp stay in LAAX: you’ll find pump tracks, skills areas, shops, restaurants and cafés – perfectly tailored activities for the modern mountain lifestyle. If you like skateboarding or surfskating, you will find a skate playground including a skate-bowl near the accommodation.
- The bike camp is perfectly tailored for beginners and intermediates, providing lots of fun thanks to the motivated bike guides.
- Meet like-minded people and enjoy biking, chilling and other activities with new friends in a cozy atmosphere.
- You can expect delicious, diverse and healthy food
- LAAX has a unique charm and lifestyle in an incomparable mountain and lake landscape
The hotel has stylish and cosy friends rooms for up to 3 people, double and single rooms. Huge panoramic windows offer a stunning view of nature in every room. The furnishings are modern and offer everything you need. You can leave your hairdryer at home. Soap and shampoo are also provided. Wi-Fi is not only free of charge in the hotel, but also in the entire destination. Even at the mountain stations.
The chefs of the Riders Hotel choose their ingredients with great care, focusing on environmentally friendly production methods and short transportation distances. Together with their guests, they support small, organic farms in the region and thus contribute to the preservation of our natural world.
In addition to breakfast and the included meals at lunch and in the evening, you will find various cafés in the region to indulge in culinary delights between the meals.
In everything we do at the Riders Hotel to make your stay a pleasant one, we never lose sight of nature. We do our best to adopt a gentle, respectful approach to nature. Our strategy is REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.
On top of that, we donate CHF1 per overnight stay to the Greerenstyle Foundation. * The Greenstyle Foundation is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the development and protection of the environment.
For more information, visit: Greenstyle Foundation
*Please let us know if you do not wish to participate in this donation programme.
Endless flow, technical descents and a magnificent view of the Surselva mountains. Biking in LAAX is much more than just cycling. Every bike tour is an adventure full of variety and new impressions. Discover the mountains and nature on your bike, from a very special perspective – and train your endurance, sense of balance and reaction. To save energy, we sometimes make altitude gains with our chair lifts or cable cars. But no pain, no gain. To fully enjoy the single trails, your own muscle power is also required.
Beginner & Intermediates
Whether it is your first time on a bike, you want a re-introduction or you already have some experience, the Riders Bike Camp suits everyone. Participants are divided into small groups and coached according to their experience.
We focus on the following contents:
- Guiding: Our guides show you our versatile trail paradise
- Learn/improve riding technique and how to manage edgy turns
- Recognise drops and small jumps and master them safely
- Adjusting your bike to your own size and weight
- Careful bike maintenance
- Carry out small repairs in the terrain
- Fun! The joy of biking and the shared experience is always the top priority.
Our experienced bike guides, routes, trails and tracks are ready – what are you waiting for? Start your biking holidays now!
Laax Riders Bike Camp Package 2021
- 5 nights at the Riders Hotel (Sunday to Friday)
- Full board (5x dinner, 5x breakfast, 4x lunch)
- 3 days bike course of 5h each day (beginner, intermediate) with experienced bike guides
- Lift ticket for 4 days
- BBQ Night
- Bike and safety equipment can be rented during the entire stay on request.
Arrival is on Sunday and departure on Friday. Additional nights can be booked on request.
By public transport
If you are coming by train, the international train connections will also take you to Chur. From there, you can reach our destination by PostBus Line 81 going towards Flims/Laax. The same applies if you’re travelling to Ilanz by Rhaetian Railway. Then take the post bus line 411 from there in the direction of Flims Dorf or Falera.
Bus Stop: Laax GR, Bergbahnen
If you’re coming from Zurich or Basel, follow the A3/A13 motorway towards Chur and exit at Reichenau (no. 18). Then take route 19 and you will reach our resort in around 30 minutes. If you’re coming from San Bernardino, also exit at Reichenau (no. 18).
Please let us know if you plan to arrive by car. We can then reserve a parking space for you. (additional costs apply)
During your stay you can leave your car at home, because the shuttle buses between Flims Laax and Falera are free of charge for our guests.
- Swimming in the most beautiful mountain lakes
- Freestyle Academy
- Surfskate (Galaaxy Park / Rocksresort Park)
- Via ferrate (climbing route)
- And much more